So tomorrow is my first day of work! My parents don't really take me seriously because they call me lazy and very irresponsible but I'm taking this as serious as i take myself seriously! and trust me that's not very much but its enough?
I'm starting as a waitress in my family's Mexican restaurant. I'm Mexican but i can't stand eating Mexican food. Imagine taking it to people all day long?! I will prove my parents so wrong though. I promise. They don't ever see the real me. I would enjoy working and coming out with my own money and not having people call me spoiled.
I went to a summer program and this boy in it (i wont mention names) would always call me spoiled all the time! and he said that i was so lucky because i don't take in considerate of everything my parents do for me, but i do?! I don't ask for it. I'm not spoiled! My parents just love me.. I think? Point is I'm not lazy, spoiled or irresponsible i shall overcome for my name is Areliwh0o! Maybe you ask yourself why I'm Areliwh0o the 0 stands for zero because I'm nothing and the who stand for "Who?!" Because no one really knows me so when you ask they would say "Areli who?!"
I just wish people would see me for me.
I wish my parents would hear me out and take me seriously.
(No I'm not emo)
P.s i kinda borrowed this pic from http://nicandkier.blogspot.com
P.p.s I'm very sorry

No comments:
Post a Comment