Uhhmm.. (trying to clear my throat so i can explain this)
This here is my new friend Dashala! Lmfao
I told her that i pictured her like a black girl. I think today we had one of the best convos ever (=
I never really talked to her until today and trust me shes a total bad ass! I thought people couldn't be nice anymore but this person oo shes far from nice! Lol
I told her lots and i don't even know her that much but she didn't judge me.
Shes my imaginary fweeennd -_- (shhh dont tell her i said that)
We had a nice convo about boys. One in particular.
You made me feel like i had some backup.
Thanks so much!
I bet we can be great buds.
Yo!
You say yo a lot by the way.
=)
P.s Ohhhhh Mr.Kraaaabbbssss I'veeeeee gooottt an idddeeeaaaa!
P.ps I told you black girls had donks. Just like you
(;

No comments:
Post a Comment