Have you ever heard the saying "Nice guys finish last?" well in my case I'm a girl, so i decided to change it to gal?
Perhaps i do consider myself as being a guy?
Point is, is that how nice do i have to be, to be considered a nice person? Sometimes i sit around asking myself why I'm so nice to people? I don't get much out of it. I hate myself for not being able to say no when someone needs a favor and when i turn to that person they throw everything at my face. Its as if i had all the time in the world to do things that arnt even mine but people never have time to help me with something i need help on.
Perhaps i do consider myself as being a guy?
Point is, is that how nice do i have to be, to be considered a nice person? Sometimes i sit around asking myself why I'm so nice to people? I don't get much out of it. I hate myself for not being able to say no when someone needs a favor and when i turn to that person they throw everything at my face. Its as if i had all the time in the world to do things that arnt even mine but people never have time to help me with something i need help on.
When I'm gone will people miss me?
Will you even cry?
Sometimes i feel like everyone just uses me. My parents, friends, bf.
Its as if i had a big sign on my forehead that said "STUPID" I'm not so stupid as everyone thinks.
I'm not here for you just to use.
I'm not a rag to wipe away the mess you created.
I don't think anyone knows what its like to be me.
To wake up in the middle of the night because who i am eats me up inside out.
Everyone thinks they can judge me because of how i look.
But ask yourself.. Have you ever even bothered to ask me whats wrong...

No comments:
Post a Comment